Let's Work Together
Feilding & District Promotion are here to promote our fantastic district and to support our local businesses.
What support is available?
- Facilitation of workshops and seminars in topics such as: online readiness; business resilience; business planning; business continuity and emergency planning; productivity; marketing; management and much more!
- Networking After Work for business networking events. If you would like to host a Networking event please contact Liz Swinbanks – email@example.com
- Promotion via our On-Track magazine, published quarterly. Here is the link to the Summer 2020/2021 edition. Please conatct Kathryn for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advice and support – need ideas or help. Give Wendy or Liz a call on 06 323 3318 or email email@example.com
FOR YOUR OFFICIAL LOCAL AND NATIONAL COVID-19 UPDATES & SUPPORT CLICK HERE:
MANAWATŪ DISTRICT COUNCIL
FDP understands that there is uncertainty and concern around the COVID 19 pandemic.
Below are some tips and information about support and resources available to businesses and the public.
ANSWERS TO COMMON QUETIONS FOR THE GENERAL PUBL
Tips for Business Continuity regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- Business continuity plan. Have it handy or develop one. Look at your key activities and ask yourself the question: What if I can’t do this?
- Be sensible – follow Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Shop locally – support our shops and local businesses.
- Continue to support business to business activity and contracts.
- Talk to your staff often. Involve them in solution development.
- Deal in facts not fiction.
- Be proactive – find out what support is available from which agencies. Keep up to date with the latest government support packages.
- Take the situation, not yourself, seriously.
- Be kind to one another.
Here is some great information supplied by the Manawatu Chamber of Commerce on where to find information and support.
COVID-19 Information for Businesses
COVID-19 is a rapidly changing situation. Our number one priority is to protect the health of our business community, alongside protecting business continuity. The following are some useful links that may help you navigate to the answers to some of your questions regarding your business during uncertain times.
Business.govt.nz - This link brings together government information relating to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), how it may affect your business and how you can stay up to date as new information becomes available.
Ministry of Health - This link takes you directly to the most updated information from the Ministry of Health including the latest media releases.
For COVID-19 health advice and information, contact the Healthline team (for free) on
0800 358 5453 or +64 9 358 5453 for international SIMS.
Latest Update from the Government
Employment.govt.nz - Workplace guidance for employers and employees
IRD - Potential Tax Relief
Tourism New Zealand
For further support or advice please contact
or call 06 323 3318.